Quote of the week - Jan 04 2013

" The monsters don’t quite care if you believe in them or not, they would gobble you up just the same."
- Grace

Friday, January 4, 2013

Free ebook coming in a few days! Jan 10-12

Keep an eye out for the free ebook promotion over at amazon KDP for Grace.

Promotion date:
January 10-12, 2013

All you have to do is download it free from amazon (either to your kindle or directly to your PC).

Click on the image to go to the amazon site: 


Oh, and I got my first amazon review! I'm really happy about that. :)

Well, still have to get everything with Cameras Tell No Lies organized, and as soon as I can get my hands on another html editor, I'll try and get the kindle version done as well.

 O lançamento provavelmente vai ser no mesmo estilo do de Grace - mas talvez só lá pra março... Estou decidindo ainda.

No comments:

Post a Comment