Quote of the week - Jan 04 2013

" The monsters don’t quite care if you believe in them or not, they would gobble you up just the same."
- Grace

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Interview went up on BookGoodies! And another review on amazon...

  Filled out an interview in BookGoodies last month when I was promoting Grace's free days, and found out the interview went up a few days ago! And I missed it, because, of course, this is when I chose to try and stay away from the internet for a while... Because sleep is needed at some point, you know. Just kidding about the sleep.

Here's the link:





Also, another review came up on amazon.com. I'm really happy with it, and determined to work on my weaknesses. :) Constructive criticism is always good, especially when it comes coupled with positive impressions and having your book called "unputdownable".




Have a nice weekend - or last hours thereof - and a nice week!

No comments:

Post a Comment